Theme: “Oh God Refine us by Your Fire!”
Text: Zechariah 13:9; Malachi 3: 2-3
- Intense prayer and worship
- Thank God for seeing you through from the beginning of the year till this day. Bless the name of the Lord for He is good, and His mercies endure forever! Psalm 136
- Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise. Psalm 100: 4
- Thank God who daily loads you and this church with benefits. Psalm 103
- Lord create a new heart in me and renew your right spirit within me. Psalm 51: 10-11
- Plead the blood of Jesus upon your spirit, soul, and body.
- Plead the blood of Jesus upon your family and the church of God
- Plead the blood of Jesus upon all your plans from now and into the year 2020.
- Plead the blood of Jesus upon all the programs and services we have for the rest of the year including the Crossover night in 2020.
- Father pour your Holy Spirit on us afresh in Jesus name.
- Oh God of Heaven release your fire into our foundation and begin the work of refinement in Jesus name.
- Our God the consuming fire, please release your fire to consume works of darkness against my soul, salvation, and my faith in Jesus name. Hebrews 12:29; Deut. 4: 24.
- Father baptize us with your fresh fire in Jesus name. Luke 3:16
- Father release your fresh fire on every worker, minister, and our Pastors in Jesus name. Ps. 104:4; Hebrews 1:7.
- Father in Jesus name, let your word come as fire to refine my destiny in Jesus name. Jeremiah 23:29; Deut. 4:36.
- Father let your word as fire break every stumbling block and plans of the wicked against my life, home, and your Church in Jesus name. Jeremiah 23: 29; Deut. 32:22; Amos 1:4
- Father release your consuming fire against every plan of satan against our lives, family, and the Church in Jesus name. Leviticus 10:2; Isaiah 10:17.
- Father guide us with your wall of fire from now and throughout our lives in Jesus name. Exodus 31: 21; Psalm 105:39.
- Father purify us with your fire that we may present to you offerings of righteousness in Jesus name. Malachi 3: 2-3; Numbers 31:23.
- Father let us encounter your presence by fire in Jesus name. Acts 2:3; Isaiah 66:15.
- Father as we call upon you from now and in year 2020 answer us by fire in Jesus name.
2 Chronicles 7:1, 1 Chronicles 21:26; 1 Kings 18:38; Leviticus 9:24.